Sunday, April 10, 2011

Korean BBQ with my host family

        My host family invited me to a dinner on Saturday night. We went to a Korean restaurant in Shoreline called "Kaya". The place was crowded, but it did not take too longto waite a seat. There are six people in my host family, including me and another homestay student. They are really nice people, and they always invite me to dinner on weekends. I love to eat Korean BBQ, but I had never tried it in the U.S. It is a really nice place for Korean BBQ, but it was a little bit expensive. We ordered a 6 people special combo, and it was not enough for our six people. It cost about 160 dollars for that combo, but the food was pretty good. We had beef, rib, vegetable and squid. I really enjoyed having dinner with my host family because they gave me the feeling of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment