Sunday, April 24, 2011

Seattle & Palm Springs

       I studied in Palm Springs, CA for a semester last year. The reason I went there was that my family wanted me to stay with my aunt. I had a good time in California, and I made a lot of friends. I felt no pressure there because my aunt took care of me. The city of Palm Springs is very different from Seattle. First of all, Palm Springs is in a desert area. I could wear a T-shirt in the winter, and weather in the summer is very hot. I had to have a car in Palm Springs because the public transportation is very weak. I do not have to have a car in Seattle because the buses can take me everywhere here. I went back to Seattle after a semester because I did not like the school and the weather there. The most important reason is that I want to be independent, and it is one of the reasons I came to the U.S. I feel that these two places are totally different because  one is super dry, and the other is super wet. I like Seattle more because I enjoy the nice weather and the beautiful environment here.


Palm Desert, CA




Kirkland, WA


No comments:

Post a Comment